07 December 2013
Emily
I realized I haven't blogged very much about Emily. . . so here's what she has been up to so far in Saudi:
Emily loves going to the playground! We have a playground in our compound (not the one in this picture) that is just a couple houses down from us, and we go there pretty much everyday, sometimes more than once. Emily can even find the playground by herself. :-)
Emily loves these flowers that are right outside our front door. Her favorite part is picking the flowers and leaves off the plant when my back is turned. Amazingly this plant just keeps growing more flowers--on almost a daily basis!
Emily still loves her sunglasses (and the Nexus). She wears her glasses a lot--even indoors, and occasionally to bed.
Emily had her first haircut! I didn't cut very much length, just evened out the ends a little. Her hair now seems to be a little less wild. :-)
Labels:
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment